Exercise You Can Do At Home!
The summer is here! And it’s time to get that summer body. Try this move using a stability ball. Stability ball glutes workout are easy and effective all from your own home!
Using a Stability Ball is excellent for building the core. Add a leg lift, and now you’re working the glutes.
Here is what you need to do:
- Grab a large stability ball and a mat.
- Lay down flat on your bottom.
- Bring the ball underneath your feet. Make sure your feet are flat and in the middle of the ball.
- Take one leg and lift to the sky.
- Go up and down with one leg making sure to point the toes and keeping the leg straight.
- Switch to the other leg.
- Do this movement on one leg for 30 seconds. Switch to the other leg. Repeat for another 30 seconds.
- Each leg is considered one set.
- Do a total of 12 sets with a 30-second rest.
- To modify, keep both feet planted on the ball. Go into a bridge. Hold the bridge for 30 seconds. Repeat.
- Do 8 sets of 8.