Exercises To Tone Inner Thighs
1. Extended Leg Lifts
- Lie on your side on the floor or using a workout mat. Use a small pillow for neck support.
- Move your top leg forward so it’s resting on the floor.
- Keep your bottom leg extended and point your toes.
- Lift it approximately six inches off the ground, hold it for three seconds and lower it back down.
- Don’t let your bottom leg rest on the floor until you’ve finished your set.
Remember to move slowly for an effective thigh workout. Do two sets of ten repetitions with each leg.
2. Ballet Raises
Begin by standing with one foot flat on the floor.
- Place your opposite foot directly in front of the flat one with your foot pointed and your toes touching the floor.
- Slowly lift that foot as high as possible, keeping it both pointed and close to your leg.
- Lower it back down to the starting position.
You should be able to bring your toes just above your knee. Stand near a wall if you need help balancing. Start with two sets of 15.
3. Thrust & Squeeze
- Lie down with your arms at your sides and your knees bent.
- Place your feet about 12 inches apart, flat on the floor.
- Pull your abs in toward your spine, and, throughout your set, don’t lift your lower back from the floor.
- Squeeze your bottom and slowly lift it off the floor, pushing up with your feet.
- Press your knees together before lowering your bottom back down.
Start with two sets of 15.